El Gordo de la Primitiva
A lottery syndicate can increase your chances of winning a prize in a lottery, which means you may have better odds of scooping the jackpot. Playing the El Gordo de la Primitiva as part of a syndicate can make playing the lottery even more exciting. With multiple people involved in a syndicate we strongly recommend players to put some rules in place to protect all syndicate members in case of a big win.
Of course you don't have to play the El Gordo de la Primitiva as part of a syndicate. If you do however choose to do so, it does not only make buying your weekly ticket a lot easier, but also makes the experience of playing the lottery a lot more social.
Being part of a syndicate means you are able to buy more lottery tickets without personally spending any additional money. As example, if you and nine of your friends set up an El Gordo de la Primitiva syndicate then instead of playing with just one ticket, you have a total of ten tickets. This does however mean that in the event you win the jackpot, you would split it ten ways. For example, if the jackpot is worth €10 million then that means all members of the syndicate would receive €1 million each.
Anyone can create a syndicate, but we strongly recommend you create an agreement which all members have to sign before you purchase the first El Gordo de la Primitive lottery tickets. Such an agreement would cover any disagreements which could occur between syndicate members. The points we recommend including in your syndicate are:
- The start of the syndicate agreement.
- The full name of each syndicate member.
- The number of tickets which will be purchased for each El Gordo de la Primitiva draw.
- The exact contribution each member is expected to make.
- When the money will be collected.
- Rules for entering and leaving the syndicate and effect on your share of the prize money.
- What will happen in the event of a jackpot win.